We put together some helpful resources for our patients, including forms, useful links, and home-care tips. Please find these resources below.
Patient Information Forms
Help save time during your visit by printing, filling out and bringing with you the following THREE pages:
- Patient Registration Form. This form will provide us with all of your personal information to enter into our database.
- Medical History Form. This form will provide us with all of your medical information to help us treat you properly.
- Letter to Our Patients. This letter provides you with important information regarding our services
Registration Documents (all three pages in a single PDF document)
Preparing for your appointment
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please give us at least 24 hours of advanced notice.
- one form of photo I.D.
- all dental insurance information—please bring the dental insurance card if you have one
- an updated list of all medications and allergies
- your referral slip and x-rays given to you by your regular dentist
If you would prefer to have nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and/or sedative pills to help alleviate anxiety and fear, we would be happy to offer this to you. However, we request that you discuss this with our receptionist beforehand so that we may schedule your appointment accordingly.
Included below is some helpful information for you to review following your treatment. Please click on the sentence below that describes the treatment you have received: